Melissa does it again, she has written another great book. I polished this book off in one day. Melissa’s new series Sled Dogs is going to have people talking about it and it is going to be a popular series.
I thoroughly enjoyed this story about Lauren Dalton and Shane Ramsey. Lauren’s father dies in an accident and as she is going through her dad’s stuff she discovers that he was once a rising star in the Iditarod dog sledding race. It is then that she decides to change her life. Lauren takes on a job working for Shane Ramsey who has been seriously injured. She helps to care for his sled dogs.
Who doesn’t love a great story line if two lost souls who meet up and then find themselves. Then throw in some dogs and some mystery and it makes a story you just want to read.
I am looking forward to the next books in this series…
- Let There Be Light – Book 2
- Let There Be Life -Book 3
I have to say if you enjoy a good fairy tale romance novel with a little mystery then this book is a must read for you.
Grab a copy from any of the following sites
- Amazon Kindle ~ http://www.melstorm.com/LTBLove_Kindle
- Apple iBooks ~ http://www.melstorm.com/LTBLove_iBooks
- Barnes & Noble Nook ~ http://www.melstorm.com/LTBLove_Nook
- Kobo ~ http://www.melstorm.com/LTBLove_Kobo
- GooglePlay ~ http://www.melstorm.com/LTBLove_Google
Publication Date 19th September 2017
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.
I have to say I loved this book.
See you in the next chapter.